Date: 8 May 2015
Learning Outcomes -Participants will be able to:
a) Understand what shuttle mediation is and what situations/contexts it can best be used in.
b) Understand the strengths and weaknesses of this technique.
c) Identify and avoid potential problems inherent in shuttle mediation.
d) Practice conducting a shuttle mediation.
More details This half day course explores the use of shuttle mediation. It examines the purpose and uses of shuttle mediation and gives participants the opportunity to practice effective shuttle techniques.
Entry There are no formal entry requirements, but participants should have completed basic mediation skills training.
Assessment The course is not assessed.
Accreditation details 5 hrs CPD
- Restorative Skills Starting on 06 . 02 . 20
- Mediation Skills Starting on 05 . 03 . 20
- Mediation Skills Starting on 28 . 05 . 20
- Mediation Skills Starting on 27 . 08 . 20
- Restorative Skills Starting on 01 . 10 . 20
- Mediation Skills Starting on 03 . 12 . 20
- Restorative Skills Starting on 17 . 02 . 21
- Mediation Skills Starting on 11 . 03 . 21